BECOMING A MEMBER?
Becoming a member at AHLTA is easy. It only takes a few minutes to be part of AHLTA’s family. Our family is growing fast and we are pleased to see you as a new member.
When you become a member, you will receive:
- Access to AHLTA house (subject to availability)
- Access to Financial assistance if available
- Access to our closed facebook page for recipients
- Access to the closed Carers facebook page
- Our support before and after the transplant
- Meeting other members who have a similar story
- Invitation to attend AHLTA’s events
- Access to our resources and information and
- Our quarterly newsletter- The Biopsy Bugle
By being a member, you’ll also be helping us to promote health and wellbeing of heart/lung recipients.
Please remember our financial assistance and AHLTA House programs are only available to Australian residents.
Become a member now
Email Please fill in the Membership Application and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Please call Andy Gough on 0418466095 to discuss your membership.
Or print: Please print the membership form and post in to us:
PO BOX 309,
KINGS CROSS, NSW 1340.